Your floor trusses and roof trusses will sometimes require Truss Hangers. Custom Truss carries Truss Hangers from Simpson Strong-Tie. We stock common Truss Hangers and can order any specialty Truss Hangers your job will require.
Benefits of Truss Hangers
- Truss Hangers provide a secure means of support to connect timber beams, joists or trusses.
- Truss Hangers are available in in a variety of widths.
- Various configurations of truss hangers are available, thus offering a range of load values whilst keeping economy in mind.
- Simpson Strong-Tie Truss Hangers have been tested to establish safe working loads.
- Truss Hangers have been designed for timber to timber, timber to steel or timber to concrete connection applications.
- Supported truss must butt firmly against girder or wall.
- No gap is allowed.
- Torsional restraint strap must be used on multiple member girders in accordance with specification.
- Hangers must be fully nailed into both back and side flanges.